Monday, April 5, 2010

This week

is so so lame. Tests? much

Beast ass lyrics.
Just Begun - eternal reflection
"Cause couple years ago, the game had they pajamas on
But now they on my dick, man, I should throw a condom on
Ay, ’cause a nigga comin’ raw like I ain’t got one on
And I ain’t stoppin’ or coppin’ no pleas, I just lock and load, squeeze
Dawg, I’m on a higher level, I’m on top of nosebleeds
Niggas say they sick, but when they write, they don’t sneeze
Like the nigga on the block wavin’ his Glock but won’t squeeze"

anyways to expand on the spring break post by kullen. I pretty much devised the most genius plan ever.

Skate one day, then get fucked up the next. then skate the next day. gotta follow up each day with some physical activity so i dont feel like a lazy ass.

- Jump off a cliff
- Joshua tree
- Drink liquids
- Skat-board
- We gotta have some BBQ's. ok BQ?
- of course drive to some far ass place for some DANKKKKKS

No comments: