Monday, February 8, 2010

And bring it Back

THREE DAY WEEKEND HELL YEAH!..

Constitutes into a reality of three days of fuckk what the hell did i do. hahaha. I think today had to have been my first real weekend day of thinking afterwards, Wow , i literally did nothing all day. usually i do semi something that allows me to ignore this conclusion but not today. We were literally doing NOthing that i had the time to just drive josh around trying to get cigs. Then after when we found puneet, it was much of the same. to add to the nothingness i think josh and I just sat around and played Modern warefare 2 for 6 hours.

It's kinda Funny, but mostly ironic, how 2 months ago I was pretty prideful in believing we were the only bunch of friends who in general stirred away from any alcohol or tainting substances. Honestly it's pretty damn more impressive to say nahh i do not do that shit, than to give in, but when reality kicks, you opt for the latter.

Hopefully we will celebrate washington a little better.

And i thought retiring the sub, meant no more, I guess not, lol. I think i need to get some more intoxicants and book a few parties so i have somewhere and some excuse to stay away.


im kinda feeling emotionally, the literal meaning of this hilarious movie title. ~ Be Kind Rewind

No comments: